Pages

Monday 17 November 2014

Athletics

17.11.2014.

On Friday we did Athletics. My team is Matatua.That is my best team in my life. I like the high jump. It is my favourite sport to do. I ran and I jumped high over the bar. I came second. After that we did running but I’m not allowed to run. If I run I cough hard out that’s why I have to watch. Our team teacher is Miss Lavakula. The other sport that I liked is the javelin throw with Mr Barks. If we get it straight that means it’s a good throw but if it lands flat on the ground it is not a good throw. The back of the javelin is heavy. After that I threw  it and then it landed straight ahead I had to stand at the cone. After we had finished the javelin we went to the tug of war. We had to get into our teams. Matatua vs Te Arawa and we lost. Then it was two on two. Matatua and Tainui vs Te Arawa and Takitimu. We won the match and that was the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment