Pages

Wednesday 22 April 2015

Wesley holiday highlight

WALT: write a recount about my school holiday  using effective paragraphs
Start your writing here:
In the Holiday I Went to the holiday programme to have fun. On Wednesday the holiday programme people went to the museum.We look at the fish and sharks.And we looked at the volcano house we went inside the house.The volcano house was my favourite because the ground will shake.

Then on Thursday we had a quiet day to play games we get to
played at the park and we can play kicks or we can relax.I was relaxing on the chair sleeping.Then on Friday we went to the Parakai pools we have morning tea and lunchtime then went to the water slide.

Then when it was Saturday I played my Xbox 360.I was playing call of duty black ops zombies when I finished we went to McDonald I had big mac and frozen coke.Then on Sunday I went to church it takes one hour then it was finished when I got back home I watch the X factor.     



        

1 comment:

  1. You had a very busy holiday Wesley. Sounds like you had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete