Pages

Monday 8 June 2015

Wesley blindfold game

Recount our experience of the Blindfold GameWalt: Write simple and complex sentences


Have you played a blindfold game before well? guess what room 8 literacy group played a blindfold game. It was so fun to play a game like that before.

This is how you play the blindfold game there’s six bowls and just need 6 people to sit in front of the bowl.And you have to pick up 20 safety pins if the time run out you have to stop.And count how many you got.

When it was my turn I felt some safety pins then I pulled them out.It was fun to pulled the pins out when the time ran out.I got 3 pin that I got then it was the other people’s  turn. then it was miss Lavakula and miss Williamson's turn.



My favourite part is when Miss Lavakula and Miss Williamson vs each other. Miss Lavakula got seven safety pin and Miss Williamson got 3 safety pins. All the kids was laughing so loud and it hurt my ears.











No comments:

Post a Comment