Pages

Tuesday 19 May 2015

Wesley chocolate game



WALT: Recount our experience of the Chocolate Game
p1 Have you played a chocolate game before? Well,guess what room 8 played a chocolate gamed with Miss Lavakula.When Miss Lavakula told room 8 reading group to sit in a circle she grape a chocolate and she put the plate on the floor with a knife and fork. She got 6 items to wear for the game.


p2 This is how you play a chocolate game you have to roll a dice if it get up to 6 you need to wear 6 items then when you're finished.You have to cut a chocolate and eat the chocolate is your to late to eat the chocolate if the other person got a 6 is their turn to get dress up. You have to give people some to rolled the dice unit it get to 6.


p3 I was ‘frustrated’ because I didn't get to eat the chocolate because people rolled a six.That sucks that I don’t get to eat the chocolate because of the people keep rolling a six.Unit when it was my turn to the when I rolled the dice I got a five then I gave Adrian a turn.  


p4. When I got a six I dashed and I was wearing a hat and a rabbit glass and the coconut cup. And unit Amethyst rolled a six then I have to take off the stuff that I was wearing.Then I was so disappointed that I don’t get to eat because it was saying ‘eat me eat me’.



p5.  When the game was finished I felt really excited that we played a chocolate games.It was so fun I wish we could played again.

No comments:

Post a Comment