Pages

Thursday 10 December 2015

Wesley end of yea reflection.

This year I was in Mr goodwin home class 6.We had 3 teachers and that included Mr Somerville and Miss Lavakula in the first year it was fun.


Reading:
My favourite  subject about reading is finishing our reading activities.I like about reading is reading book’s and going on the mat.My other favourite about literacy is going on reading eggs and elearning.

Writing:
This year I enjoy writing because we get to write anything that we go on trips.Writing is so fun you can imagine that you're outta space that way cool.

Maths:
I like maths the most because we learn about our division and timetables that cool  to do it.We can even do XtraMaths and Maths whizz it’s fun but sometime it get’s hard.
Inquiry:
My favourite Inquiry is trade and enterprise.I like trade and enterprise because we get into our business groups and making our products. At the market day we get heaps of money from our teacher but not real money..

Conclusion:

I feel really happy that I learn about everything that I never learn before.  

2 comments:

  1. Hi Wesley its Noah great work on your reflection and good writing keep it up on your writing your doing great awesome work

    by Noah Isaaka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wesley its Noah great work on your reflection and good writing keep it up on your writing your doing great awesome work

    by Noah Isaaka

    ReplyDelete