Pages

Wednesday 8 June 2016

My long Holiday

In my long holiday me and my cousin Carlos was playing on the play station 4 we were playing black ops 3 zombies it was terrible on round 101,to much zombies coming .Carlos  said “get out off that corner Stupid!”,but I said”no way I want to survived” then I died because Carlos didn’t revive me and then I have to specting thanks to him I died.Then I respond back I still got my thunder gun and my ray gun mark 2.Carlos died and he told me “Revive me please”,but I said “no way man you didn’t revive me on 101 round”.

One morning Carlos was playing on the game without me,but I played on my chrome book I was playing centipede the game I survived 13 rounds before that.Carlos mum came she tickets to the movies to watch Ice age 5 I liked Sid because he an idiot just like the two brothers crash and Eddie.

No comments:

Post a Comment