Pages

Friday 29 September 2017

2k17 Manaiakalani film festival Rm4

2k17 Manaiakalani film festival Rm 4

Hello and welcome and this is our Manaiakalani film festival and it was about tasting Chinese foods that we never tasted before. The first three people who was chosen was Rosalina,Lani,and Christopher I didn’t know how they go and I don’t know how many rounds are there.

And then me,Revival, and Charles got chosen to go second after Rosa,Lani,and Chris.The thing we have to follow is put the blindfold on and don’t take it off,but if you could see the food under the blindfold close your eyes. The first taste we had was a drink so I had a smell of it and it smell like bubblegum and when I drank it all it did taste like bubblegum.Second taste was something a bit different it was Taro jelly it was the weirdest food I ever tasted in my whole life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment