Pages

Monday 4 September 2017

Cross country Fun Run

Talofa and welcome and this is my writing about the fun run at my school,it was hot and I felt like I was burning to death before i was give a umbrella from Mrs Tele'a. Fun run is another as saying cross country, Heaps of kids was so excited about the cross country their about to do lucky for the little kids they only get to do one lap but for the year 7 & 8 boys and girls we the 3 km around the reserve and we have to do two laps and it was hard.

Lucky for the year 8 girls they get to go and us yr 8 boys we have to go last after all the run the they done once they have started to run then it was our turn to go. The first started off the race our principal had this loud clapper made out of wood all of the yr 8 boys started to sprint and it was just me and my friend jogging the whole way but I stop and walk because I had a stitch and started the feel dizzy a little then I paste my self slowly so that I won't run out of breathe.

I got past five student's before I sprint and jog again cause my leg was getting so sore and the heat wasn't helping me for the run, it felt like I was getting a headache I couldn't concentrated. When I was on my second lap I went outside of the school grounds and then a huge mud and muddy puddles slow me down my shorts wet and dirty and I just said something to my self "man it's like rugby field when it muddy so I still run and finally I was half way there to the finish line. Once I got in the school ground I never stop running and I thank you god for helping me for this run.   



    

No comments:

Post a Comment